Sunday 3 March 2013

Leopard Lady


Today we enjoyed the sun like all the others. Time to visit East Side Gallery before parts of it will be destroyed from estate venturers. You may have heard from it? It is a scandal!


On the way we found this great tattoo shop.

coat: fleamarket find
leopard scarf: vintage shop find


 hat with leopard bow: asos

 leopard booties: Miss L Fire


When I´m in a leopard-mood, it´s time for the ethnic pieces in my jewellery collection - like these golden african lady 50s clip ons.

After walking in the sun, some yummy cupcakes from tigertörtchen and a warm cup of tea at the Berliner Naschmarkt made our Sunday perfect.

Hope you had some sun too?


5 comments:

  1. EEEEK! I LOVE that COAT! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful in red an animal print, dear friend.
    I was missing you.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely, I found you via Misfit Vintage and so happy to be here! You look amazing and I love your attitude! Amazing photos and wow what a beautiful day for your gorgeous red coat and leopard-print! Hugs, Desiree xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful touch of animal print, and I WANT your earrings, ahhhhhhhhhhh
    I will be in Berlin for 4 week and I would LOVE to meet you.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete