Wednesday 1 May 2013

fleamarket again


 The first of May is traditionally fleamarkettime for me. 
This year I bought the paper geisha mask I always had on my mind. 

The "Ostbahnhof-Flomarkt" is huge, so flats are a must.

 dress: jears ago from ebay uk
strawbag: 50s vintage from New York
shoes: Clarks Originals
tights: Falke

On my way I saw all these cherry blossoms - to perfect to ignore.


 But see what I have found: a 40s hand brooch, a 50s silver leaves bracelet 
and a paper hatbox with asian vintage ladies. Happy me!
 




In front of my home, I recognized another little treasure: a wild tulip. Springtime!


3 comments:

  1. tolle fundsachen ... ahhh, und deine basket tasche aus new york ist zu gut um wahr zu sein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, das Armband gefällt mir ganz besonders gut - hätte ich auch sofort mitgenommen :)

    ReplyDelete